Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bus-ted

Okay, I am ready to leave Cabo San Lucas. The Cabo Inn is charging me 50 USD per night. I think they are trying to give me a hint to leave and I am taking it. Believe it or not, this is the cheapest place to stay in Cabo. I am glad to be moving on. I am not really a partying person and this is party town.

Shortly after writing this blog I am going to be hopping on a Bus for La Paz. From La Paz I will take a ferry to Mazatlan and then get on a bus there to head down south to Puerto Vallarta. It should be interesting. Apparently Mexico`s bus system is one of the best in the world. You can get anywhere by bus and if you are willing to pay, the buses are rather nice. If you are not willing to pay you are roughing it cattle car style. I think I am going to go for the former instead of the latter. Hopefully the trip there will not take to long although I believe the ferry ride itself is 12 hours long. I could be out of contact for quite a while depending on when and if I find accommodations. I have an actual hostel picked out in Puerto Vallarta, but since I do not know when I will be getting there I cannot reserve a spot in advance. Hopefully they will have room for me and I will not be stuck on the street.

No comments: