Monday, December 3, 2007

Home for the Holidays

Today marks the day when I leave Mexico, perhaps for good. I am not sure where in the world I will be heading to next with regards to my travels. For now I know that I am going to be home for the holidays. After the new year, I will certainly be embarking on another adventure out into the unknown. Right now my current adventure it leading me home to those I know and to areas I am familiar with.

I am quite excited about returning home. It will certainly be nice to be in an area where I can communicate with most of the people around me. I feel like a lost little child when I cannot talk to those around me. I cannot wait to listen to my music, take a nice long bath and get into some nice cotton clothes.

I realized yesterday looking over my last blog post that something happened when it was published and lines of text were somehow moved from one area where they should have been to other areas in the body of the blog. I have since fixed the problem (I hope), and it should now read much more clearly.

No comments: