Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Email Subscriptions

With luck, I have determined how to make is so the emails that everyone gets for my blog are actually readable. Sorry it took so long to figure this out. Also, I believe I have added a subject line to the emails as well. All emails from my blog should now have the subject line "Daniel's Travel Blog". This should hopefully make it easier to spot instead of looking for the email with no subject line.

I subscribe to my blog as well so that I know when the emails are sent out. For some strange reason, my Gmail has been marking these emails as spam and they are being filtered out into my spam box. If you have not been getting emails from my blog I would try looking in your spam or bulk folder because you may have the same problem. Although if this is the case, I don't know how you are going to read this post?

Additionally, I have now set it up so that when I post a new blog, the emails for it should go out in the wee hours of the morning (Pacific Standard Time). In which case I am posting this blog at 6:19pm on Wednesday, December 5, 2007. You should now receive the email about this post between the hours of 3am to 5am tomorrow, Thursday, December 6, 2007. From now on all blog post emails will be sent out at this designated time (at least that is what I told it to do...we shall see if that is the case).

Hopefully this makes things easier for some of you who would much rather keep up with my doings without having to leave the comfort of your inbox.

No comments: